"No bad feelings about seeing a doctor at New Cross Hospital"

About: New Cross Hospital

No bad feelings about seeing a doctor at New Cross Hospital, Wolverhampton.

But were late to taken from home, I was seen by a different doctor than I thought. Taken into surgery, Dr had no records from Telford, didn't understand why I was sent there. He examined me; I had blood tests while I was there.

He is today enquiring back to Telford Princess Royal and P. R. H. are finding out why no records and why I had to go to New Cross. Waste of time!

Response from The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust

Thank you for posting your comments relating to your care and treatment. If you wish the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) to assist you further with this matter, please contact them on 01902 695362 or 01902 695368.

Kindest regards

Judith Davis

Acting Patient Experience Lead

Response from New Cross Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments relating to your experience at our hosptial and I am sorry for any distress that this matter has caused. To enable me to look further into your concerns, I would be grateful if you can contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 01902 695362 who can assist you further. Just to inform you, the Care Quality Commission (CQC) are holding two public listening events on: Tuesday 26 May 2015 at The Mount Hotel, Mount Road, Tettenhall Wood, Wolverhampton. WV6 8HL at 6.30pm and Wednesday 27 May 2015 at St Luke's Church and Community Centre, Parish Office, Church Street, Cannock, Staffordshire WS11 1DE at 6.30pm Any feedback that you can provide to the CQC would be very much appreciated. If you require any further information relating to this event, please do not hesitate to contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 01902 695362. Kindest regards Carol Bott Head of Patient Experience and Public Involvement