"Teignmouth Hospital outpatients, minor injuries..."

About: Teignmouth Hospital

I want to say thank you very much for looking after my Mother's injury to her leg, in particular the nurse, who was fantastic. My Mother is ex-RAF and very disciplined and stoic, and immediately respected the nurse, who treated my Mother's leg over the last three weeks and advised my mother on how to manage her injury. Mother actually took the advice on board! Also, reception staff very helpful. Such a wonderful facility, thank you so much. Paula (daughter) and Sally Dossett (Mother). 29 07 14.

Response from Patient Experience Lead, Patient Quality and Safety, South Devon and Torbay Clinical Commissioning Group

Dear Paula and Sally,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I am pleased that you mother received a good level of care and I am pleased that you and your mother found the staff friendly and helpful. I trust that your mother is recovering well.

I will ensure that your comments are passed on to the team at Teignmouth, I am sure that they'll be pleased to receive them.

Once again, thank you for your comments and for taking the time to feedback.

Best wishes to you and your mother.

Response from April Gradwell, Feedback, Engagement & Care Governance Manager, Professional Practice, Torbay and Southern Devon Health and Care NHS Trust

Dear Paula and Sally,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I am delighted to hear that your visit to Teignmouth Minor Injury Unit was a positive experience. Your comments have been passed to the team and they were they were pleased to receive your comments.

Kind Regards