"Cardiology treatment"

About: Worthing Hospital

I have been reading some reviews that did not match my experience of the hospital and so want to redress some of the comments. I had a heart attack in May and was admitted, had an angiogram, stents fitted and discharged all within a 3 day period. At all times I was kept informed, spoken to in a direct but respectful manner and looked after by ALL of the staff who I came into contact with from the receptionist in A&E, through A&E, AMU and then the cardiac wards and theatre. I have since undergone rehabilitation and received support via the brilliant Cardiac Rehab team, who along with the volunteers who assist, have given me emotional and physical support to continue with my progress back to full health. Although it is apparent that you do not name individuals on this site I am more than happy to say once again that ALL of the staff from cleaners to assistants to cardiologists and nurses were excellent.

Response from Worthing Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this feedback. We have shared this posting with the managers of the teams involved in your hospital journey and they are delighted to hear that you experienced such positive care and treatment across our services. They will share the feedback with their teams who will be very encouraged by your kind words. We are pleased to hear that you are now recovering well at home. Thank you once again.