"I would always recommend the PRH to all my family and friends"

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) The Princess Royal Hospital / General surgery

I was very pleased with how my medical case was dealt with, from the date I saw my GP to the operation date. It was dealt with quickly and efficiently both by my GP and TRAQS.

As to my operation at the PRH, it was beyond reproach, Dr Turner; medical and nursing staff at the day centre treated me with care, dignity and respect. I felt very happy to have chosen the PRH to have my operation done.

I have over many years felt that the PRH medical and support staff have always been supportive and excellent in the service they have given and my family. I would always recommend the PRH to all my family and friends.

Response from Cathie McKenzie, Patient Advisor, TRAQS, NHS Telford and Wrekin CCG

Thank you for your feedback which is much appreciated. Although your referral was processed by the TRAQS team we note that your comments relate to Princess Royal Hospital NHS Trust and as such we are unable to comment on their behalf.

Please may we direct you the Patient Advice Liaison Officer (PALS). They will be able to take your comments further on behalf of the PRH.

PALS PRH - 01952 282888

Thank you again for taking the time to respond.

Response from The Princess Royal Hospital

Thank you for your kind comments which will be forwarded to Mr Turner for him to share with the staff Di Davis Patient Advice and Liaison Service