"Great facilitation and great course: Making the Most of Motherhood."
About: South West London And St George's Mental Health NHS Trust / Child and adolescent mental health South West London And St George's Mental Health NHS Trust Child and adolescent mental health SW17 7DJ
Posted by Mum to Two (as ),
I attended a 10 week course held at York Gardens Community Centre on making the most of motherhood. I loved this course for a number of reasons:
1. The facilitators were excellent and made us feel very welcome and safe in sharing information amongst the group.
2. It was great to meet other mums who were struggling to raise their children
3. It was a welcome break from looking after my little ones as they had a creche onsite and were looked after for two hours whilst I attended the course next door
4. I met some wonderful mums who shared how they were coping every week and were very honest with how they were feeling.
5. I feel much more confident and my mood is much more upbeat as I now have a set of tools and techniques to make the most of motherhood