"this is about the Millbrook out-patients ..."

About: King's Mill Hospital

What I liked this is about the Millbrook out-patients unit The staff on reception are most of the time friendly. What could be improved? To stick to the same appointments one of mine got changed 6 times! On my last appointment i was not even told about it then was struck off. Now i am having to get re referred which is hard as my regular GP is off sick at the moment. There is a different doctor every time which it is hard to build up trust with my condition. I have never been told what is actually wrong with me. Anything else? Doctors should ask you if you mind if there is a trainee in the room before you enter it not tell you there's one going to be in there when you enter the room.

Response from King's Mill Hospital

Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust replies: The Millbrook Unit is not part of Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and as such we have requested that the NHS Choices site moderators reposition this comment to the correct Trust. If as the contact person you would like to discuss your concerns with the correct Trust then please call Nottinghamshire Health Care Trust on 0800 015 6637.