"Thank you all so much-truly fantastic"

About: East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust / Emergency ambulance Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital / Accident and emergency

I was unlucky to be involved in a cycle accident on Thursday in the early evening and cannot speak highly enough about the level of care received....everyone from the ambulance crew to the radiographer, nursing team and consultant who looked after me were absolutely brilliant and I wanted to express my gratitude for their help....making my misfortune a positive experience.......thank you all so much truly fantastic.

Thank you for telling us about your experience and we hope you are making a good recovery.

Response from Tracy Nicholls, Interim Director of Clinical Quality, East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust

Thank you so much for your feedback Steve d. We hope you are on the mend, but thank you for taking the time to let us know how the experience was for you.