"Knee operation at Chorley hospital"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

The surgeon and their orthopedic team performed a marvelous operation not only replacing my knee but straightening my leg which was badly distorted. My first consultation he explained the procedures and dispelled any worries I had. He treat me with dignity and understanding and his whole team did too. I will forever be in their debt. Thank-you once again for your efforts and fantastic results; im now fully mobile. Yours sincerely J S Carr

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback; please be assured that has been shared with staff in the Orthopaedic department. I'm pleased to hear of your positive experience and of the very successful outcome of your surgery.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you for your feedback; we're delighted to hear of your positive experience and that your operation was such a success. Please be assured that your kind comments have been shared with the staff concerned.