"TRAQS referral "

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS)

I was not happy with the initial experience of getting an appointment at my GP’s. After lengthy waiting in the phone queue, the appointments had all been taken for the day, unless it was urgent. The receptions as very unsympathetic and curt. Once I got an appointment at the 4th attempt, I was very satisfied with the way the GP dealt with it. She explained I may have a long wait for my ENT referral appointment, but I was offered a cancellation appointment within 3 weeks. The hospital staff dealt with my problem immediately and were very pleasant and helpful. Everything was explained in full and the procedure completed successfully.

Response from Helen Handy, TRAQS & CAB Co-Ordinator, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Dear cs040 Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent booking experience using TRAQS.

I am sorry that you experienced problems at your practice in arranging a Drs appointment but I am sure you can appreciate that we are unable to comment on this experience. May I suggest that you discuss your concerns with the GP Practice Manager who may be able to help you?

I am pleased to hear that your treatment was successful and hope that you are feeling much better following your treament.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us