"Very pleased with service"

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS)

The doctor referred me to TRAQS for an appointment at PRH. I rang 2/3 weeks later to find out about my appointment, the young man said they had been trying to get me by phone, but I was never there so we dealt with it over the phone.

He was very helpful, listened to what I said and answered me very professionally. I have had dealings with TRAQS before and I have found that they give a very good service.

The hospital were quick in giving me dates for my appointment. I was very pleased.

Response from Helen Handy, TRAQS & CAB Co-Ordinator, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Dear ra523

I am really pleased to hear that you found the TRAQS experience a positive one and that we met your expectations fully. It is really lovely for the team to receive positive comments and know that patients appreciate our service.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us.

• ra523 thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by ra523 (the patient)

It was good to have a response about my story with TRAQS. These days the majority of the public for whatever reason gives the impression that the NHS dont care, so for me to see a reply to my comments makes me believe that they do care and find time to say a thank you in their busy schedule.