"I attended the Oral, Maxillofacial ..."

About: Princess Alexandra Hospital (Harlow)

I attended the Oral, Maxillofacial Surgery and Orthodontics Clinic, Bevan Ward for treatment as an outpatient on the 6th February 2009.

I would like to say that I found all members of staff extremely pleasant and helpful, including receptionists, nurses and of course the surgeon.

From childhood I have never liked having any dental treatment, but I was put at ease by the professionalism and kindness of every member of staff on Bevan Ward. I can't say that I found the actual extraction pleasant, but the surgery was performed quickly and with the very minimum of discomfort and no real pain at all.

I appreciate the good service I received and wish to pass on my sincere thanks to all concerned, I really cannot praise them enough.

Kenneth Racher

The only improvement to the excellent service I received, would have been to get an initial appointment sent through a little more quickly.

Response from Princess Alexandra Hospital

Thank you for your positive comments. We are always pleased to hear feedback about our staff and hospital and are pleased that your visit to the hospital was a pleasant as possible. Your comments will be passed on to the team in Bevan ward who will appreciate your kind words.