"Very, very pleased with treatment"

About: Ayr Hospital / Neurology Crosshouse Hospital / Neurology

I’m very, very pleased with the treatment.

I was originally treated at Ayr Hospital after suffering a stroke whilst to my daughter’s house. I was on the stroke ward there and also had a couple of follow-up appointments at the Ayr hospital.

Out of the blue I received an appointment for the stroke clinic at Crosshouse hospital. The doctor there was very informative, very friendly and very nice – I was made to feel quite comfortable.

They switched the appointment to Kilmarnock as this is where I live and it would be more convenient for me than to go to Ayr.

They were awfully good – both of the hospitals.

Dear Aspire593,

I am delighted you are so pleased with your treatment in both Crosshouse and Ayr hospital. It makes such a difference if everything is explained well, especially when we are unwell and may be feeling a bit vulnerable.

I will make sure the service in both Hospitals are aware of this excellent feedback about the care they provide.

Thank you for taking the time to post this and I hope you are very well on your way to as full a recovery as possible.

Kind regards,