"Patient care was fabulous "

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

(as a carer),

I was extremely impressed with the paramedics who attended one of our residents. The patient was very anxious but the people who came in response to the 999 call were so professional.

They diffused the concerns the patient had, calmed him down. All three people were very impressive: R Bate, T Ball and S Moorland. Their mannerisms and patient care was fabulous, really helped with the situation.

Dear Lion213

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I hope that the gentleman is feeling much better now.

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to our patients when they need us most. It is South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trusts mission to respond to patients’ emergency and urgent care needs quickly and safely to save lives, reduce anxiety, pain and suffering.

I will ensure that your kind comments are shared with the staff you mentioned, and that they are recognised for the care they gave.

Thank you again for providing feedback on our service.