"Excellent Nurse Specialist."

About: Royal Hospital for Sick Children (Yorkhill) / Rheumatology

(as a parent/guardian),

I just want to let everyone know what an assest Yorkhill hospital has with their Rheumatology Nurse Specialist Andrew Fell.

My son has now been a patient at the hospital for 6 years. Words can not describe how incredible Drew is in every way not only with the kids but is always there for the whole family also.

Nothing is ever a bother to him and he always goes above and beyond to help out and make my son feel at ease he has even done home visits! !

As a family we would be lost without him, and has really helped us through a really tough couple of months as my son has not been great.

If everyone had a nurse as great as Drew we would have some very lucky patients.

To end in my 8 year old sons words Drew is a SUPERHERO!

Response from Paul Cannon, Head of Administration, Acute Services Division, Greater Glasgow & Clyde NHS

Dear caidy

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to provide your very kind feedback regarding the level of service at Yorkhill Hospital.

I will ensure that your comments are passed on to those involved, and I am sure that they will be delighted to read your comments.

Once again thank you for using the Patient Opinion feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards