"The nurses who have come to treat me"

About: Ayrshire & Arran Community Services / Elderly Community Mental Health Service

My GP arranged for someone to come and see me at home to discuss my general health. Carol Taylor from the East Ayrshire Elderly Mental Health Services came to see me, she’s an exceptionally nice person, we all enjoyed talking to her.

I have a leg ulcer which is being treated daily; all the nurses who come to treat my leg have been absolutely wonderful.

Dear Quiz674,

How lovely to hear you are being treated so well. This is what we aspire to for our service every time. I will take great pleasure in making sure Carol Taylor and the Nurses see your praise.

I hope your leg ulcer heals quickly and it is not holding you inside during this unusually prolonged summer weather we have been having.

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us it will make a difference to the staff knowing how you felt about the care they gave to you.

Take care,

Response from Derek Barron, Associate Nurse Director, Mental Health Services, NHS Ayrshire and Arran

Dear Quiz674

Thank you for your feedback, it is always great to hear feedback on our services.

I will ensure that Carol gets to hear your feeedback.

Thanks for taking the time and posting your comments on Patient Opinion.