"Excellent Experience"

About: The Great Western Hospital

Hands down the best hospital I have been to. The staff were wonderful and it is clear that they really care about their patients. Also the wait time was incredibly short - I had barely opened my book before I was being called in. The only downside is that the main entrance reception is unmanned out-of-hours, and when I called the operator on their main entrance phone as the sign instructed, no one picked up. I then decided to try my luck on the first floor, which ended up being the scary ghost-town operating floor. Still, I found a staff member who was more than happy to guide me to the right place! I'll a bit ditsy at the best of times, so I won't deduct any stars for me getting lost. In case you're like me, I found out that the second floor is the one with the wards and lots of doctors, so that's a good place to go if you come in out of hours and get lost. :)

Response from The Great Western Hospital

Thanks so much for such a great review. We're really flattered with your comments, but we will keep trying to improve, especially at times when our main reception isn't staffed.