"Advocacy Angels"

(as a service user),

Universe Angels pick me out. All the way help from everyone to see my sons. Been over five months. My universe angels help me and are power Greek gods. I found myself homeless at Christmas time and I walked for a mile in the cold rain in Scotland. Met with men with serious brain injury one day and Headway brain injury charity said food bank were looking for a volunteer.

I was lowest need of food – I had no money but had one day work in food bank in Falkirk for 8 weeks

Big Lottery Fund Scotland helped homeless men on its day. Forth Valley Advocacy who help me to see see my sons over five months. Lady came with me to my doctor her name Caroline Kingston. In my eye she is a real angel when I was at the end of the road angel Caroline picked me up and put me on the right path.

Thank you Forth Valley Advocacy.

Response from Wendy Sharp, Manager, Forth Valley Advocacy

Dear Knot486

What a lovely thing you have done taking the time to write such a beautiful story about Caroline, especially with everything you have gone through. I am so very glad to know that she was able to help you at such a difficult time.

All of our advocacy workers are deeply passionate about supporting people to understand their rights and about making sure they have their voice heard and this shows in everything they do. Your story greatly helps them to know they are doing a good job.

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us and for making our day.