"Excellent hospital and staff let down by one..."

About: William Harvey Hospital

My daughter has given birth to 3 children by caesarian operation at this hospital and i cannot praise the staff enough all of whom are kind, caring and very professional. I was daiagnosed with cancer earlier this year and have had to attend the William Harvey numerous times over the past few months. Again all the staff are wonderful and I am grateful for their help at this difficult time. The only exception to the above is one of the reception staff in X-ray/ultrasound. I have visited the ultrasound department 4 times. The first three times I found their manner abrupt, condescending and domineering but I do accept we are all individuals and not all perfect.I However, on my visit last week i found them to be unnecessarily pedantic and downright rude. When attending hospital appointments I do not expect my stress levels to be added to.

Thank you for providing us with feedback, I do note the concerns you have expressed about the attitude of one member of staff that has spoilt was has been a good experience of our hospitals for you. Please accept my apologies and I will remind our reception staff of the impact this has on people.