"Fantastic night staff"

About: University Hospital (Coventry)

I got rushed into ward 23 late at night. And the staff soon carmed me down and took care of me. They was so fast in making important decisions and informed me with everything they was doing... They even maded me laugh because they was so lovely and caring when I was so stressed and upset... I felt like I was in good hands on that ward..

Response from University Hospital (Coventry)

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent experience of the Gynaecology service on Ward 23 at University Hospital and the subsequent five star rating. Despite what appears to be a worrying time for you, it is good to hear that you were given great care and informed of what was happening to you at every stage. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the relevant staff. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Communications Team University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust Telephone: 0800 028 4203