"waiting time for blood tests"

About: Good Hope Hospital

i got a ticket number 81,the screen said 61 ,so there was 20 before me,each test took 8 minutes,so 8 x 20= 160 minutes so that was 2 hours 40 minutes ,what a joke so ther was another £3.75 on parking just for blood tests,this needs to be looked at,what a waste of an afternoon,half hour to park car ,then 1 hour to see consultant,then 2 hours 40 mins for bloods,4 hours 10 mins. joke"""

Response from Richard Parker, Managing Director, Good Hope Hospital, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust We are preparing to make a change

Dear Tony

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience in the blood-test service. You're absolutely right - we do need to work on making this a slicker service for our patients.

Sincere apologies for the delays you experienced & I will put some time in next week with the team here at Good Hope to see what we can do in the short & medium terms to make this better.

I'll post an update as soon as I can.

Best wishes

Response from Good Hope Hospital

Dear sir or Madam, I am sorry that you had a long wait for your blood tests and subsequential waits for your appointment to be seen. I will certainly pass on your comments to the relevant department. Kind regards Margaret Mitchell Deputy Head of Patient Services