"Brilliant Emergency Ambulance Service"

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

“I heard about Patient Opinion at the hospital and just wanted to tell everyone how great the people were who came to help me”

“I called the emergency ambulance as I was in excruciating pain and felt very, very, unwell. I wanted to report that the crew were absolutely fantastic and that I was in a great deal of pain. I was impressed with the speed with which the paramedic first arrived there in their car followed by the emergency ambulance.

They were absolutely brilliant and I can’t praise them highly enough. "

Dear Finesaltair

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I hope you are feeling much better.

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to our

patients when they need us most. It is South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust' s mission to respond to patients’ emergency and urgent care needs quickly and safely to save lives, reduce anxiety, pain and suffering.

I would like to pass your kind comments onto the crews who came to your aid. Would you be able to contact me, laura.martin@swast.nhs.uk or call 01392 453831, at your convenience, with the date and location that the ambulance attended? This would allow me to identifythe staff.

Thank you again for providing feedback on our service.