"Please please please don't face your problems alone"

About: Six Degrees Social Enterprise (CIC)

I want to share my experience so that other people don't feel sceptical or afraid of receiving counselling in the future.

The people are there to help and guide you. They never judge you and they never tell you what you need to do.

They listen - a skill that is the hardest to master - to listen to you without interrupting or judging.

Then they can make suggestions and often reinforce that you weren't wrong in the first place.

By making the connection with you and your circumstances, it enables them to really understand what you were going through and why.

Please please please don't face your problems alone. I have really benefited from the service they provide - and trust me I am very sceptical when it comes to situations like this.

Thanks for reading.

Response from Chardworth Dhliwayo, Operational Manager, Six Degrees Social Enterprise

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience of using our service. We are pleased that we were able to help. We will share your comments with the rest of the team. Best wishes.