"Excellent Staff in A + E"

About: Stepping Hill Hospital

I attended A + E following advice from 111 in the early hours of Monday 7th July. I would just like to thank everyone who looked after me for their excellent care. I was seen very quickly after checking in with the very efficient Receptionist. I then saw the Triage Nurse who was really nice and made me feel instantly at ease. I was then seen by a number of nurses who were all very efficient but were very respectful of my dignity and treated me as a person – no-one would have guessed that they probably see hundreds of cases a week – they all treated me like I was the first person they had seen that day. Everyone was really kind. I can’t remember all the nurses names but I would like them all to be thanked. The consultant was particularly wonderful and explained everything to me carefully and kept me informed even though he was very busy. I work for the NHS and it makes me proud to do so when I see such wonderful nurses and doctors and the excellent work they do.

Response from Stepping Hill Hospital

Thank you for your positive comments. It is always nice to hear feedback such as yours. I will make sure that the teams involved are aware of your comments.