"Thank you"

I can't praise highly enough the staff on ward C6 and their treatment of my husband, he had been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer just one week earlier and things were very bad. The staff on ward C6 were fantastic particularly the sister who worked so hard to fast track him home, sadly he died three days later, but in the comfort of home with all his family around him. Thank you Blackburn Hospital, thank you sister and thank you ward C6.

Response from Blackburn Hospitals

Many thanks for your feedback on your experience with ward C6, and thank-you for taking the time to do so. I will make sure your appreciation are passed onto the team. We are very pleased to hear that your recent experience with us was really positive as we always strive to deliver safe, personal & effective care. If you would like to talk through your visit to us with one of our Patient Experience team so we can understand the bits of your experience that made this a good visit for you we would really value this so that we can try to make it like this for every patient throughout our hospitals and services. You can either contact me (Wendy Stobbs) on 01254 734471 or email me on wendy.stobbs@elht.nhs.uk.