"A andE"

About: Southend Hospital

My two grandchildren were both seen in A and E on July 8th and the consultant was brilliant .an amazing lady with the children her whole manner was delightful. My grandson Noah has been under your hospital for 4 years,and Gt Ormond St,still undiagnosed,but the care in your A and E has been very good and thourogh,He is still in pain and his school ,King Edmond,has refused to have him in as he keeps fainting,due to pain.hopefully the consultant ,who is brilliant will get to the bottom of his condition soon.as he has missed so much school.

Response from Louise McIver, Patient Involvement Coordinator, Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Mrs Banks,

I wish your Grandchildren well for the future.

Regards,

Response from Southend Hospital

Thank you for your feedback referring to our A&E department, it is great to hear that your Grandchildren were looked after in such a professional manner and that this made your visit such a positive experience. We aim to provide our patients with the best care and treatment and this experience reflects our mission, 'Everybody matters, everything counts, everyone's responsible' I will ensure that the department are sent all of your comments to pass onto staff and thank you again for such a positive post. I wish your Grandchildren well for the future. Regards, Steve McEwen Patient Experience Lead