"Excellent care at QMC"

About: Queen's Medical Centre / Accident and emergency Queen's Medical Centre / Trauma and orthopaedics

I broke my heel last July and have just been discharged from physio a year later.

I was taken to A&E at QMC, on a ward (C4) before my op and a ward after (D8). The emergency, pre op and post op care I received was excellent.

I am very grateful to everyone involved in my care throughout. many thanks.

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you for sharing your experience in our care. It is great that you feel you have experienced excellent care in our Emergency Department and the other parts of our hospital you came into contact with. Good news that you have now recovered from your injury. We will pass your message of thanks on to our colleagues in ED and wards C4 and D8.

Did you know that nominations for our annual NUHonours Awards are now open? You can nominate teams or individual staff members for an award. The Family Health category is most relevant to the comments you have posted. Please go to our website to find out more: http://www.nuh.nhs.uk/nuhonours/ or call 0115 9691169 x76028.

Response from Queen's Medical Centre

Thank you for your lovely feedback. It’s great to hear how well you have recovered after breaking your heel and how our teams worked so well together to deliver such excellent care. We will share your feedback with staff in our Emergency Department and Wards C4 and D8.