"Day Case Unit"

About: Tiverton and District Hospital

Tiverton Hospital is a real example of how a hospital should be, light, airy, calm, relaxed with plenty of seats all around to sit and relax. The Day Case Unit was superb, staff made husband and myself feel very very easy and relaxed and went out of their way to ensure we knew exactly was happening. Nothing was too much trouble and laughter helped enormously Brilliant staff and would never feel any anxiety if we had to attend there again, A huge thank you to Day Case staff on Saturday 5th July,

Dear Day case patient

Thank you for taking the time to post your very positive feedback surrounding your recent visit to the Tiverton Day Surgery Unit.

I am really pleased to note your procedure and visit to the hospital went well, and that staff looked after you and put you at ease, at what was obviously an anxious time for you and your husband.

I have shared your very kind comments with the Day Surgery Unit manager, where I know they will be warmly received, and shared with the staff involved with your care.