"Easy"

In and out within an hour on a Saturday afternoon. This included X-ray and follow up advice. The nurse was really friendly and helpful, and sympathetic to my fall down the stairs. Tea and coffee a bit expensive though!

Response from Wendy Stobbs, Patient Experience Manager, East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Anonymous

Many thanks for your feedback on your experience of our X-Ray department, and thank-you for taking the time to do so. I will make sure your appreciation is passed onto the team and are pleased to hear that your recent experience with us was really positive as we always strive to deliver safe, personal & effective care. I will also pass on your comments about the expensive drinks!

If you would like to talk through your visit to us with one of our Patient Experience team so we can understand the bits of your experience that made this a good visit for you we would really value this so that we can try to make it like this for every patient throughout our hospitals and services. You can either contact me (Wendy Stobbs) on 01254 734471 or email me on wendy.stobbs@elht.nhs.uk.

Many thanks once again

Response from Accrington Victoria Hospital

Many thanks for your feedback on your experience of our Minor Injuries Unit at Accrington, thank-you for taking the time to do so and apologies that it has taken a little time to respond. I will make sure your appreciation is passed onto the team and also the comments about the tea and coffee. I am very pleased to hear that your recent experience with us was really positive as we always strive to deliver safe, personal & effective care. If you would like to talk through your visit to us with one of our Patient Experience team so we can understand the bits of your experience that made this such a good visit for you we would really value this so that we can try to make it like this for every patient visiting our hospitals and services. You can either contact me (Wendy Stobbs) on 01254 734471 or email me on wendy.stobbs@elht.nhs.uk. Many thanks again and hope you are recovering well Regards Wendy Stobbs, Patient Experience Facilitator