"Right shoulder operation"

About: North Manchester General Hospital

I was admitted into hospital on January 6th following a cycling accident. I required an operation to repair a posterial dislocation and break of my right shoulder. My whole treatment was, and still is, being handled by the surgeon, who has been exceptional throughout. I was kept informed throughout the whole process, and the surgeon performed such a good operation that, apart from a small scar, you'd never know my shoulder was damaged at all. I would like to thank the whole team who made me feel comfortable at a time when I was feeling at my most vulnerable, their after care has been first class, I could not wish to have been in better hands, thank you all so much. Geoff Duxbury.

Response from North Manchester General Hospital

Thank you for leaving your positive comment regarding your visit to the Orthopaedics department at North Manchester general Hospital. We are very pleased you were happy with the service we provided for you, we are also pleased you are recovering well. We will forward your comment to the department manager to share with the rest of the team.