"I was treated as an outpatient ..."

About: Manor Hospital

I was treated as an outpatient in the emergency Gynae ward for bleeding during pregnancy. The appointment was made for me the day before by my Dr and when I arrived at the unit I was seen within minutes. Everything was explained to me and I was taken through for an ultra sound. Again, a very short wait time and the sonographer was lovely. All in all, I was seen, scanned, and seen again and out of the hospital within an hour!

Sign posting to the emergency Gynae ward (We got sent to the wrong place) And also someone to welcome you to the ward, we were wandering round aimlessly for a couple of minutes until someone pointed out the bell outside the door...

Response from Manor Hospital

Thank you for your feedback, we'll be forwarding your comments to the gynaecology team. As part of our hospital redevelopment work, we will be reviewing all our sign posting and hospital signage, so your comments are much appreciated.

It's noted that your comment was posted back in October 2008. As we have only recently been alerted to the post, please accept our apologies for the delayed response.