"Main X Ray Department"

About: Manchester Royal Infirmary

I went for a CT scan on the 1st July - I went in 20 mins early and was greeted by a lovely lady who told me a liitle of the procedure and showed me where to change into a gown. The facilities were spotless and the staff were kind, informative and considerate. I was called within a matter of 10 minutes for my scan which was done very quickly.

Response from Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your comments posted on the Patient Opinion website regarding your care at the X-Ray Department. It was very kind of you to write and compliment the staff as it is good to receive positive feedback which reflects their hard work and dedication. It was reassuring to hear that you thought that the service you received in the Main X-Ray Department was what you expected. We can assure you that we have passed on your thoughts to the staff involved.

The Patient Experience Team

Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Response from Manchester Royal Infirmary

Thank you for your comments posted on the NHS Choices website regarding your care at the X-Ray Department. It was very kind of you to write and compliment the staff as it is good to receive positive feedback which reflects their hard work and dedication. It was reassuring to hear that you thought that the service you received in the Main X-Ray Department was what you expected. We can assure you that we have passed on your thoughts to the staff involved. The Patient Experience Team Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust