"My faith in the NHS has been restored."

About: Conquest Hospital

Visited A&E after being hit in the chest with a scaffold pole. I fully expected the visit to last the usual 5 hours which I have experienced previously, however I saw a nurse within 15 minutes, had an ECG shortly afterwards then had an X-ray a few minutes later. The doctor was brilliant, very professional and a really nice person and diagnosed me with a fractured sternum which should heal in a few weeks. My visit lasted around hour and a quarter and I left thinking was that really the Conquest. My faith in the NHS has been completely restored and I'd like to thank all the nurses and the doctor who treated me so efficiently.

Response from Conquest Hospital

Thank you very much for your taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at the Conquest Hospital (A&E department). All Trust Staff work very hard and are dedicated to providing the best care and attention to all patients. It’s always encouraging to see this recognised in postings such as yours. I will ensure that your posting is shared with all the staff concerned. We send you our best wishes and hope that you are making good progress with your recovery.