"Ward 207 T & O"

About: Royal Derby Hospital

My scheduled spinal procedure took place on 24th June 2014, on the above ward. I would like to say a very big 'Thank You' to all the staff on this ward. Senior ward nurses, auxiliary nurses, hostesses and cleaner are all to be commended for their kindness and pleasantness! As a very anxious patient (needle phobic), I was well looked-after, treated kindly and was well cared for pre and post operatively. It made a distressing day bearable. The operating theatres were extremely busy, but yet again, everyone I encountered was very caring and reassuring. Especially my anaesthetist. Many thanks.

Response from Royal Derby Hospital

Many thanks for your lovely comments and feedback regarding your recent stay with us in the Royal Derby Hospital. Our staff try extremely hard to provide a high standard of care for all our patients and I was very pleased to hear that you felt this aim had been achieved on this occasion. I will certainly ensure that your feedback is shared with all the staff in this area as I am sure they will also be most appreciative. In the meantime, may I wish you very best wishes for the future and again, many thanks for taking the time to provide us with details of your positive experience as a patient with us! KInd regards Miss Deborah Furness, member of the Patient Experience Team for Derby Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.