"I can't complain about anything. ..."

About: Lister Hospital

I can't complain about anything. I was only in as a day patient to have my wisdom teeth removed and it all went very smoothly.

It was my first time having any anesthetic and I was very nervous but the staff were very kind - the theatre nurse made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. She even apologised for the cold operating table!

I had a bit of a panic coming round from the anesthetic but the nurses were wonderful, calmed me down and made me feel very at ease.

The nurses were fantastic after, they explained my aftercare perfectly and even seemed to understand my mumbled answers to any questions. I was checked on constantly until it was time for me to go.

The surgeon said one of my teeth was particularly difficult to remove and should be painful, but I had very little swelling - so much so that people were suprised when they found out I had it done.

Overall, very good indeed. Thank you for making my brief visit so easy.

Response from Lister Hospital

Sorry for the time it has taken to respond to this comment, which was submitted last October. Due to an unforeseen glitch in the national website system, we have only just been notified of your message. In the meantime, thank you do much for your very kind words - it's good to know that our staff looked after you so well.