"A hospital service to be proud of"

About: Nevill Hall Hospital / Accident and emergency

Whilst on Holiday at Raglan, suspected a heart attack. On ariving at A&E, and informing them of my suspected condition, I recevied immediate attention. This was given first by the nurse and then by the doctor. At all times I was treated with consideration and respect. The nurse & Doctor also kept me informed of the treatment and medication programme which they were processing for me. Whilst recovering in the department, I was able to observe that this consideration, attention and respect was given to patients around me. May I record please my thanks to the staff in A&E for the speedy considerate treatment which they gave me. If this standard of treatment is present in other areas of Nevill Hall then you have a hospital service to be proud of.

Response from Julian Hayman, Internal Communications Manager, Communications, Aneurin Bevan Health Board

Hello Mr Lyons,

Thank you for taking the time to send your comments to us. Your feedback is very much appreciated and I will ensure that this is passed on to the relevant staff.

I hope that you are making a full recovery.

Regards,