"Excellent care"

About: Bmi - Sarum Road Hospital

As a nurse with more than 30 years experience in the NHS, I was anxious about spending time in hospital. At Sarum Road I was treated efficiently and with care and respect, and at all times I was treated as an individual. I was given clear information and my understanding was always checked. I was involved in all decisions, and felt assured that I was in a safe environment. The ward sister was reassuring and caring, to both my husband and myself. The physiotherapy service as an inpatient and outpatient have been excellent. I have been given information allowing me to optimise the care I have had in the department. I have been able to see the same physio each time at times that suit me. Care has been efficient and effective, whilst always tailored to me as an individual. Advice and support has been exceptional. My Consultant has provided clear information, and has allowed me to make informed decisions. I believe he is honest and open, while remaining calm, caring and professional. The outpatients facilities are clean and run efficiently. The staff I have met have been friendly and approachable. Overall, my experience has been excellent. My own experience in the NHS made me appreciate this even more, and. I cannot thank the whole team at Sarum Road enough.

Response from Bmi - Sarum Road Hospital

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We always try to exceed patient's expectations and we are pleased that your stay with us was a positive and comfortable one. We will make sure that we share your feedback with the hospital team. Thank you again.