"Overall the service was not very good"

About: Sentinel Healthcare Southwest Community Interest Company / Minor operations service

Information sent to me prior to the procedure was out of date and did not explain the procedure that I actually received.

There was no mention of the severe pain that I would have to endure after the procedure for several weeks.

At the end of the procedure I was told that I would be informed of my sterility about 2 weeks after submitting my second sample. It actually took 3 months until I was written to giving me the all clear.

Overall the service was not very good, poor information was given and results were very slow to be communicated with me.

Response from Neil Parsons, Business Manager , Clinical Assessment and Treatment Services, Sentinel Healthcare

Dear Sen1

We were sorry to hear about your experience at your Sentinel appointment, we strive at Sentinel to provide patients with information prior to their appointment and afterwards. We are sorry that you felt the information was not to the standard you expected.

Given the issues you have experienced we would like to discuss this further with you and I wondered if you would be able to contact me to discuss your experience, my contact details are 01752 431533 or e-mail neilparsons@nhs.net

Once again let me apologise for the experience you received and I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

With best wishes