"excellent care"

About: Queen Alexandra Hospital

I attend the day care unit for rheumatology and the team there are excellent. its like visiting friends when I go as you chat, laugh and get treated to tea, coffee and biscuits! their friendliness helps the time go by. along with this, their professionalism is prominent and they treat the person, not just the ailment. I would recommend them highly. top marks! people undermine our health service, but im grateful that we have one.

Response from Marion Brown, Head of Complaints and Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS), Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust

On behalf of the staff at the Day Care Unit for Rheumatology, I would like to thank you for your kind comments and for taking the time to add these to Patient Opinion.

It is good to know that you have had such a positive experience at the hospital, but should you ever wish to share your comments directly with us, good or bad, then please contact the Patient Experience Team by e-mail on PHT.PatExp@porthosp.nhs.uk or telephone 0800 917 6039.

Response from Queen Alexandra Hospital

Please accept our apologies for the delay in responding to you. We are pleased to note that such a friendly environment within the Rheumatology Department has made your visits all the more manageable. Please be assured that we will of course pass your kind words on to them for their information.