"Antenatal clinic- The Royal London Hospital "

About: The Royal London Hospital / Maternity

I have been today to The Royal London Hospital, Antenatal Clinic 8E for my first appointment with the midwife, when I arrive on the reception they said to me someone send me the wrong date wasn't today, two days ago!

The lady who spoke if me was very helpful she did another appointment in one week time for me. The thing is I was already nervous and anxious for this scan... I am 13 weeks pregnant that was supposed to be my first scan, my first information to know how my baby is so it's very disappointed.

It's a kind of mistake unacceptable, it was a moment that should be pleasant just make me more nervous and very frustrated, totally ruined my day!

Response from The Royal London Hospital

We are very sorry to hear about your appointment date and understand how upsetting this must be for you. If you would like this matter to be looked into further, you can contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) team on 020 3594 2040 or email: pals@bartshealth.nhs.uk Once again, please accept our sincere apologies. We will share your feedback with the relevant team. Kind regards Barts Health