"The best experience you could wish for!"

About: Southend Hospital

A massive thank you to all of the staff who looked after me during my operation and pre/post care. I intially spent time in with elective admissions team and then after my operation in the Edmund Stone Ward. I was overwhelmed by the level of care and how comfortable I was made during a difficult time. My life has been transformed following my surgery - I can't thank the surgeon, the nurses and other doctors and staff enough!

Response from Louise McIver, Patient Involvement Coordinator, Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Sir/Madam,

Response from Southend Hospital

Thank you for your kind and extremely positive comments regarding your treatment and care within both Elective Admissions and Edmund Stone ward, we appreciate these comments and I will personally ensure these compliments are sent to each area. It is excellent to know our patients are pleased with the quality of care they receive from staff and that the standards remain high. I am pleased your life has been transformed and wish you continued good health for the future. Thank you again