"Massive Improvemnets"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

I have been a patient at RPH since 2006. I noticed massive improvements to the Medical Assessment Unit and the discharge procedure. We are so lucky to have RPH, great facilities, outstanding Consultants and brilliant nurses. Its a shame that there is little space for expansion. Without the help of my doctor and consultant and their respective teams I would not be alive to-day.

Thank you so much for your very positive feedback. Despite the MAU being a very busy clinical area, staff do their utmost to ensure that patients receive a high standard of care, and it is very pleasing to hear of your experience; please be assured that it has been shared with the staff concerned.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you very much for your feedback.; please be assured that your comments have been shared with staff. As you know, the Medical Assessment Unit is a very busy clinical area and staff have worked hard to improve the experience of patients being cared for in that area; it's very positive to hear of the impact that's had on our patients.