"Thank you for everything"

About: New Forest Birth Centre

Ashurst birthing centre is a truly amazing place, and I am so glad I had the opportunity to have my daughter there. Now 3 months old, my daughter is exclusively breast fed, and I can confidently say that she would not have had any breast milk from me at all without the 'round the clock' support I received from the staff at Ashurst. Due to difficulties with her latch, we just couldn't get things established easily. I spent 5 days at the centre with the help of some very special ladies who were genuinely determined to get me to the point where I could leave the centre 100% happy that I could feed the way I wanted to. I cannot put into words how grateful I will always be for the start you enabled me to give my daughter. Also, thank you for my birthday cake on my last day at the centre :-) that was so kind of you. I will keep everything crossed that I can deliver at Ashurst again with any subsequent babies if I'm lucky enough to have them!!

Response from New Forest Birth Centre

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. Thank you for taking the time to feedback to us on the Ashurst Birthing Centre. We are pleased to hear of your positive experience and how supportive the staff were in helping you and your daughter establish breastfeeding. We will pass your feedback on to the Matron of the Ashurst Birth Centre to share with their staff.