"Wonderful consultant"

About: Burnley General Hospital

I was under the care of the Urology team. The consultant is the most wonderful, understanding and caring consultant I have ever met. Respect and dignity was held upmost at every occasion. The nursing staff, and aneathatists that work with his patients carry his high standards with them also, providing me with a very 'cared-for' treatment, which is especially important in an area such as urology - where there are potentially 'embarrasing' parts of the body examined and treated. I wouldn't want to be treated anywhere else! Well done East Lancashire Hospitals!

Response from Wendy Stobbs, Patient Experience Manager, East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Diane S

Many thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience under the care of the Urology team at Burnley General Hosptial, we really appreciate you doing so. I will pass on your praise and thanks to the staff and hope you're recovering well.

Also if you would like to talk through your visit to us with one of our Patient Experience team so we can understand the bits of your experience that made this a good visit for you we would really value this so that we can try to make it like this for every patient throughout our hospitals.

many thanks once again