"Excellent care in Coltishall ward."

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital / Respiratory medicine

I was admitted to A and E having contracted pneumonia for the second time in two months. Later I was transferred to Coltishall ward.

I was extremely impressed by the care patients receive on this ward. The nurses are very caring and patient and treat everybody with respect and compassion.

One doctor was very concerned about one patient trying to talk to her son in The USA and was considering setting up Skype.

Meals are excellent always hot and with plenty of variety. Both those who serve the meals and ward staff take a lot of trouble to make sure frail patients are helped to choose and eat suitable meals.

Staff at all levels worked as a team for the benefit of the patients. Personally I could not have wished for better treatment.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are pleased to hear that your received good care from the Coltishall Team and we will pass on your message to the ward sister.

Response from Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

We are pleased to hear your feedback about Coltishall Ward and the compassion of the staff. Thank you for telling us that the quality of the meals is excellent.