"Bunion Surgery"

About: Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital

I had an operation in February 2014. I have visited many hospitals over the last 40 years as either an inpatient, outpatient or on a work related basis. I have never in my 60 years had such a positive experience. This has to be the best hospital in England/Scotland. Every care and consideration is given to the patients. The staff are consummately professional and friendly. Each step of any procedure is talked through. The pre- op meeting was so helpful and put my mind completely at ease about the operation. The consultant and his staff were so helpful and considerate. The hospital was a quiet air of confidence that immediately hits you when you walk through its doors. I must congratulate the cleaning staff as well because the hospital is immaculately clean.The canteen and coffee shop also need a mention as the food is excellent and service second to none. Well done ........... Wish other hospitals would follow your lead.

Response from Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital

Thank you for your feedback. It is always encouraging to hear of positive experiences patients have here at the RJAH Orthopaedic Hospital Foundation Trust. We aim to provide high quality services for all our patients. We will pass on your compliments to the relevant staff.