"Urgent by-pass surgery"

About: Manchester Royal Infirmary

After my wife called the ambulance during my sudden heart attack, the NHS service was excellent, I was taken to MRI quickly and given an angiagram, leading next day to a heart by-pass operation. I would like to thank all involved in my excellent care and treatment, from initial paramedic response to cardiologist discharge appointment. Many many thanks. K. Kelly Admitted 8/4/2014

Response from Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your comments posted on the Patient Opinion website regarding your care in Cardiology during your by-pass operation. It was very kind of you to write and compliment the staff as it is good to receive positive feedback which reflects their hard work and dedication. It was reassuring to hear that you thought that the service you received from the moment you were placed under our care to the time that you were discharged was excellent. We can assure you that we have passed on your thoughts to the Department of Cardiology and the staff involved.

The Patient Experience Team

Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Response from Manchester Royal Infirmary

Dear Mr Kelly, Thank you for your comments posted on the NHS Choices website regarding your care in Cardiology during your by-pass operation. It was very kind of you to write and compliment the staff as it is good to receive positive feedback which reflects their hard work and dedication. It was reassuring to hear that you thought that the service you received from the moment you were placed under our care to the time that you were discharged was excellent. We can assure you that we have passed on your thoughts to the Department of Cardiology and the staff involved. The Patient Experience Team Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust