"Dreadful lack of communications"

About: Ripon and District Community Hospital

I was treated dreadfully at this hospital by administrative staff. I was visiting the GP to register my daughter. I have a mobility problem and parked at the hospital whilst visiting the GP surgery, which is a usual and agreed procedure. I returned to find a rude and threatening note on the car which implied my car might become damaged if I parked it there and claimed my insurance would not cover any damage! I went into reception to talk to them and was very upset as I could barely walk and this did not help. They just didn't seem to care. As I was leaving the car park the domestic supervisor came and blocked my exit claiming that GP patients were not allowed to park there as the doctors " did not pay" for the spaces. She was very rude and appeared to be trying to provoke a confrontation. I felt threatened, intimidated and harassed. I checked with the GP survey that parking there was acceptable and was reassured that it was. I contacted the hospital to tell them this but the member of staff I spoke to was totally frosty. They did not seem at all concerned that their complete failure to communicate effectively had left me in a terrible state. I have tried to give them feedback but they don't appear to be bothered so I am posting this review to warn others. Ripon hospital - I suggest you install pay and display like everywhere else. It would make life so much easier as your ' free' parking cost me way too high a price! I also suggest customer service training especially for the domestic supervisor if she is going to continue to act as car park monitor. Sort it out!