"Faultless service"

About: Wharfedale Hospital

Attended at Wharfedale (Otley) Minor Injuries unit at 4.30 last Fri with what I thought might be a dislocated toe. I was seen very quickly in about 20 mins, with two or three young children having been seen first. Nurse practioner sent me straight for an X-ray, only a 5 minute wait, then back to the nurse's queue for a few minutes before she had a look at the X-ray, discussed it, offered Entonox and reduced the dislocation. Another short wait for a follow-up X-ray, then a final check with the nurse. In and out in under 90 minutes, what a service! What's more, I'd expected it to be sore for a few days but I walked 3 miles 24 hours later with no pain at all.

Response from Wharfedale Hospital

Dear Roger Steel Thank you for taking the time to post these positive comments about the Minor Injuries Unit at Wharfedale Hospital. This service is provided by Local Care Direct and we have forwarded your comments to them. If you would like to contact Local Care Direct they can be contacted via telephone 01484 421803 or through their website http://www.localcaredirect.org/get-in-touch Thank you once again for your feedback.