"Extremely dissapointed with the service"

About: Minehead Community Hospital

I went into Minehead minor injury unit for a sensitive subject, the doctor that I was assigned to did not give me any helpful advice, was extremely patronising and made me feel as if if I had to go back to minehead clinic I would feel ashamed and judged upon. Also making rude and insensitive comments that had nothing to with my situation and about my personal information. I am deeply unsatisfied with the treatment I recieved and do not wish for another patient to be treated the same again.

Response from Minehead Community Hospital

Dear Beth I was very sorry to read of your less than satisfactory experience of the MIU department in Minehead. I will share your comments with the manager of MIU services, and with the lead ENP for Minehead, as this Trust takes all comments received about services very seriously, and we are always looking to improve services. If you would like to discuss the matter further with either the PALS service or with the MIU manager, please contact me and I will arrange a meeting for you. Karen Howard- Grenville Patient Advice and Liaison Service, (PALS) 01278 432022