"Care and treatment far above expectation"

About: Airedale General Hospital

I was admitted to Airdale Hospital after visiting A&E with and 'slight pain in the chest and breathless' a new A&E area is under construction making the working situation for the staff extremely challenging. The day of my visit coincided with a very heavy work load for the medical staff. Literally within minutes of arriving I was being treated with care and consideration, without exception, by the A&e and radiology teams I felt safe in their hands. Although the hospital was full a bed was found and I was moved to ward 1 and greeted by a team of doctors and nurses and later by specialists who diagnosed my problems and planned a diary of outpatient treatment for my cardiac problem. I was in Airdale for 4 days and met staff medical, general care and administration . With out exception they were kind friendly and I felt totally calm and safe in their hands. I cannot imagine what else I could ask for!

Response from Airedale General Hospital

It is pleasing to read that you had a positive experience whilst a recent patient in Airedale Hospital. Your kind comments will be fed back to the staff teams involved with your care.